Junior Sales Executive Job at Polytanks
Polytanks & Containers (K) Ltd
Position: Junior Sales Executive
The position will be based Eastern Kenya
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
- Calling customers to get orders.
- Accessing the Mobile app to check and update on sales rep activities.
- Confirm customers cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
- Get prints and handout monthly debtor statements to sales reps.
- Issue marketing material to deliveries or sales reps from time to time.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Experience needed; 3-5 years
- Sales in hardware related products is an added advantage
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Level,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Sales Planning,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Basic computer skills
Ideal candidate will be based in Eastern Kenya
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th September 2020