General Manager Job Deltar Properties
Position: Assistant General Manager Job
The Assistant General Manager shall be a highly experienced leader who demonstrates proven success in a real estate organization delivering a large volume of simultaneous, complex transactions under demanding timelines.
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the running of all departments in the organization.
- Supervises the accounts team on the current work being done and controls the stock and inventory team by supervising and reviewing their reports and action plan given for the year.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closings, accounts payable and receivable, tax returns, bank reconciliations, general ledger reviews, forecasting, budgeting and financial compliance.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Reviewing the company’s marketing strategy and creating a suitable budget plan.
- Oversee the review of the company’s progress, achieved goals and liaise with top management to assist in developing better strategic plans for operational activity.
- Oversee the maximizing of the support services to improve the company’s productivity.
- Review all contracts for the service providers, ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired to offer products or services to the
- Work with internal and external legal counsel in preparing all documentation relating to any transaction, including RFP’s, Offer Letter’s, Letters of Intent, Amendments, Contractor Agreements, etc.
- Continue to build a culture of speed and flexibility with all business partners
- Support and oversee all departments to ensure departmental goals are achieved
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management or related field
- 5 – 10 years senior-leadership experience supervising seasoned staff
- Must have a good understanding of the property management industry
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Analytical and decisive decision-maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of programs
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Result oriented and be able to execute and develop marketing strategic plans
- Good communication skills
- Should be goal-oriented and have a proven track of leadership
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter by 15th September 2020 COB to email@example.com