Limuru Dairy Farmers Extension Service Providers Jobs
Limuru Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society, a progressive cooperative, that prides itself with high-quality milk wishes to advertise five (5) Extension Service Providers vacancies.
1. Train farmers on new technologies of dairy farming.
2. Organize farm demonstrations, field days and exchange visits.
3. Identify record and register cows into the hub herd.
4. Mobilize farmers on share contribution and milk collection.
5. Inform farmers on matters concerning the dairy.
6. Educate farmers on Artificial Insemination.
7. Monitoring milk production within cooperative and regularly report on the trend in milk volumes.
8. Undertake and support the practical’s on farm e.g. milk quality
9. Ensure high level of services delivery.
10. Develop extension work plans, targets and action plans
11. Advice and support the cooperative/farmers on extension strategies / methods to improve production and sustainability of milk volumes.
1. Diploma / Degree in agriculture extension and education (AGED), Animal production, animal husbandry, animal production and animal health or any other related field.
2. Computer literate.
3. Have one year working experience in a related field.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Result oriented candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
E-Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com to reach the CEO Limuru Dairy by 21/09/2020
Tel: 020-2010611, 0713-833814